Mashoonga! Warrior Sabers are hours of fun for family&friends who love action, interactivity&competition!
• Pack of two (2) 33" Sabers in Warrior Black/Green.
• Comes with Mashoonga! Mesh Bag&Mashoonga! Sticker.
• Lightweight PE foam sabers with Polycarbonate core tube for strength and durability.
• Vibrant polyester spandex saber cover for longevity and protection.
• High quality 100% silicone hand grips for non-slip&comfortable grip.
Note-Appearance may vary from image shown.
How to Play the Mashoonga! Game
To be considered a Mashoonga! Warrior a player must win one Mashoonga! Match. Each Match consists of 6 to 11 Rounds. The player who wins 6 rounds first is the winner of the Match.
A round begins when two opponents face one another, standing about five feet apart with heads bowed. With a Mashoonga! Saber or Mashoonga! Bo Staff in hand, place the tip on the ground in front of you. The competition begins when one or both opponents shouts, MASHOONGA!. Each round begins the same way.
A round is completed when a player delivers 1 Full Contact Hit to their opponent. Skims, Hand Hits, Crotch Shots and Head or Face Blows DO NOT COUNT. The first player to win 6 rounds is the winner of the Match.
The winner is deemed a Mashoonga! Warrior and claims the title with an energetic and loud shout of MASHOONGA! so everyone knows who THE Mashoonga! Warrior is.
Mashoonga! Rules Yes, it does. but thats not what were talking about.
• A Full Contact Hit is a direct hit to an opponents body or limb.
• A Skim occurs when the Mashoonga! Saber or Mashoonga! Bo-Staff brushes or barely nicks the opponent.
• Head or Face Blows and Crotch Shots are illegal, accidental or not. There is NOT to be ANY contact with the head or face by either player, and no points are awarded to blows to these areas. If contact is made to the head or face, whether accidental or not, a point may be deducted from the score of the player who made the illegal hit. The players decide before the game begins.
• A Hand Hit does not count for points. There are no penalties; players continue playing.
• In the case of a Tie when players hit one another at the same time, no point is awarded to either player.
• Hitting with the Saber handle is highly illegal. A point is deducted from the score of the player who hits an opponent with the handle or if decided before the game begins, the guilty player may be disqualified from the game.
• Mashoonga! is to be played in a large, open space outdoors or in a large room. Players are to be aware at all times of what and who is around them before they begin play.
• Mashoonga! and its equipment is not for children under the age of 8. Participants 8 and above should be under close adult supervision.
• It is strongly recommended that a helmet and protective eye gear be worn during play.
Mashoonga! is a fast-paced and energetic contact game. Play safely when using Mashoonga! game equipment. Keep the game FUN!