This third puzzler in the Kanoodle line has more mind-bending challenges. Kanoodlers can test their skill with 303 puzzles in these formats: Traditional 2-D, Traditional 3-D, and the new 2-D puzzles that feature a sliding puzzle board. These challenges help build spatial reasoning and critical thinking skills. Ages 8+
How to Play: For the traditional 2-D and 3-D puzzles:
1. Select a puzzle from the guide.
2. Set up the starting puzzle pieces as shown.
3. Use the remaining pieces to complete the puzzle.
For the new 2-D puzzles (using the sliding puzzle board):
1. Choose a puzzle from the guide.
2. Slide the board to the reveal the first challenge.
3. Use the pieces indicated to fill in the puzzle board.
4. When you've completed this challenge, slide the board to the next notch for a harder puzzle.