Think fast! What word means "a partially died grape"? Be the first to say "raisin," and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid work recall. Players take turns reading clues aloud, competing to blurt out the correct answer first and move ahead on the board. The first person or team to circle the board wins. Sounds simple, right? But as the race for the right word heats up, and the blurting gets boisterous, it's easy to get tongue-tied! Blurt is a great vocabulary builder for kids, a hilarious addition to adult parties, and a must for family game night. Includes junior version for ages 7+.
Includes 200 cards (1,200 clues), game board, 6 game pieces, 1 die, and guide
For 3 to 12 players in teams
SMALL PARTS . Not for under 3 yrs.
Ages 7 to Adult
How to Play
1. A player rolls the die.
2. Player draws a card from the deck and reads the clue indicated by the roll.
3. All other players race to be the first one to blurt out the answer!
4. The player that blurts the correct answer moves his/her game piece ahead by the number showing on the die.
5. The next player rolls the die and becomes the next reader.
- Temporarily out of stock.