Magic Gold Edition Set - 150 Tricks
Magicians in training will delight in performing 150 gasp-worthy tricks, from crying coins to bending metal to levitating water. They'll get lots of props, a 96-page guide and access to online videos –then prepare for hours of vanishing boredom.
Astound your audience with this extensive collection of magic props. The instruction manual has color photographs that illustrate how the tricks are done – and the online tutorials add even more guidance. For ages 8-12 yrs, from Thames & Kosmos.
Learn how to:
- Make balls disappear or change places inside cups, balance, multiply and bewilder!
- Transport cotton balls from hand to pocket and hand-to-hand
- Make confetti and snow appear out of nowhere
- Make knots, balls, and little rabbit shapes appear and disappear
- Make a wand float in air, lose its rigidity, and let a rope pass through it
- Incorporate some common household items in your tricks: water, sugar, salt, toothpicks, more!
- Bend and restore metal
- Levitate objects
- Magically guess birthdays, numbers and colors
- Learn dozens of tricks using playing cards