Diggity Dogs Game
Are you a "dog person"? This adorable family game comes in a dog theme! This is a card collecting, card-matching game, where you draw cards or "go fish" from another player's hand to collect cards that match what a dog wants. If you match what the dog wants, you collect the dog. For 2-4 players. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 4+. SMALL PARTS . Not for under 3 yrs.
7 Die-cut dogs + plastic stands
28 Playing cards
How to Play:
1. Place dogs in the middle of the table.
2. Shuffle the cards, deal 2 cards to each player and place the remaining cards in the middle of the table.
3. On your turn, check to see if you can match the items that a dog wants.
4. If you need an item, ask another player for it. If they don't have it, draw from the pile.
5. Once you match all items that a dog wants, collect the pet.
6. At the end of the game, the player with the most dogs is the winner.