Money Savvy Pig - Blue
One slot piggy banks have been around for....centuries. But the world has changed. Now we have a highly sophisticated financial system, a system whose complexity has outstripped the ability of most adults, many of whom grapple with credit card debt, even bankruptcy.
Personal finance education needs to start young. How? With the same universally loved childhood toy, the piggy bank....but with a 21st century twist! The Money Savvy Pig piggy bank has four chambers, one for each of the four money management choices a child should be taught from the time they are small. They are SAVE, SPEND, DONATE, and INVEST.
• Size: 8.5 in. long, 6 in. in diameter and holds $300 in coins
• Material: Translucent durable polystyrene plastic
• Bank slots fit all coins including dollar and Canadian coins
• The bank's four chambers exit through one of the pigs four feet.
• A sheet of goal setting stickers to help kids track the goal for each of their money choices, plus different eye colors so that kids can personalize their pig.
• Easy to follow instructions and tips for each of the four money choices: SAVE, SPEND, DONATE, AND INVEST.